News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 custom 300

Started by ricky knight, 2014-12-14 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

ricky knight

Does anyone know of a custom or 300 for sale?

hotroddonnie

Your in luck and just in time for Christmas!!!!! $60.000.00 CASH!

ricky knight

YEA! I here ya. Maybe something a little more stock.

hotroddonnie

Sorry I thought she'd love it! LOL!!

BP57CUSTOM

Ricky
There is a real nice Black 300 on Ebay right now in Martin Ga.  390 w/4speed ,looks like it will go pretty high!
Barry
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

Jeff Norwell

Donnie!
Do you have a payment plan?
At the present time I seem to be $59,900.00 short.

The dang Christmas Holidays seem to get in the way.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

ricky knight

Quote from: BP57CUSTOM on 2014-12-14 09:12
Ricky
There is a real nice Black 300 on Ebay right now in Martin Ga.  390 w/4speed ,looks like it will go pretty high!
Barry
yep it belongs to a friend of mine. Not the car for me.

Ecode70D

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-12-14 07:53

Donnie
   I don't have any of that cash stuff.  Do you take wampum,beads,furs and shells?
   Oh you would have to deliver it also with free gas for 1 year.
   On second thought you can skip the free gas and delivery. I want to make it easy for you.
    I was thinking that it would make a nice Christmas present for Jeff.  Jay Arrow

BBoswell

Couple of questions . . . Where are you located? What is your price range? Are you looking for a project or finished ride?

hotroddonnie

Sorry cash only guys! And no tire kickers.....unless your boots are clean!

hotroddonnie

Jeff doesn't need anymore toys Jay! I'm sure this will be the last winter his lovely wife will be parking in side.....if he hasn't already taken her spot. I need to go see him soon! Trailers in the yard, car art in all the rooms, hotrods and parts in every corner of the shop not to mention the 57!!!! I think I even saw two riding lawn mowers! LOL!!!!

427custom

Ricky,nice green 57.U should have kept it.I like your comment on blk.57 (not car for me).

BBoswell

Ricky...

These is a nice 300 that pops up on Craigs list in the northern Oregon (Portland) area every now and again. I see the ad, it's there for a couple of weeks then it's gone. I keep thinking it's sold then in a couple of months it pops up again. It's a black 300 with a 4 speed and 460. I have a friend who really wants a '57 and took the time to drive up and look at it. He said it was very nice, but he is an older gentleman who thinks cars should still be selling in the $8k - $10k so he passed on it. I think they are asking around $22k. It isn't listed at the moment. If it's in your price range you might periodically check Craig's list in that area.

If you are looking for a project you might check this link: http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/4726900578.html

There are a few other none 300 Fords listed in northern Oregon and southern Washington at the moment.

Limey57

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-12-14 07:53

Those radiused rear wheel arches sure are neat!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

hotroddonnie

Thanks Gary. The fabricator that did all the metal work, cut and fabricated them.