News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Yeah, I did the same thing, someone "Photo Chopped" it into the old Ford Ad, I thought I had removed it when I had saved the pic, but I apparently didn't save my work. Sorry, I fixed it.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

terry_208

I thought it was kind of funny!
Terry

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Lou

Ecode70D

Joe
     I really like your collection of old Ford pictures.  It's  especially nice to  see the flashbacks on how some of us actually dressed in the  50's and 60's.
Jay 

CobraJoe

Marc

When I look at that mustang in post #124, part of me asks why, but then part of me says "damn that is pretty cool though..."

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe