News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

Joe, I blieve you have to be careful posting all those old Swedisch Kustom Fords from the 60s. they are wild, and not always well balanced. you might annoy some of our members here... :003:

I am pretty sure the red Edsel nosed Ranchero you posted is a Swedish build as well, with the Philips music label posters in the background.

I like those cars. not because I think they are beautiful, but they really have their own style and personality. without even looking at the license plate, they just scream 'SWEDEN'. I think that is funny at least.

those guys up there have a long lasting tradition in building customs, RocknRoll music and 'Americana' interest in general.
They host the worlds largest US car meet in Udevalla. it counts way more vintage cars than any goodguys or similar show in the US.

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

hemidave

Great history and pics Joe, Thanks for posting them ^^^
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

mustang6984

WOW! Thanks Joe...phenomenal picture history of Ford. And consider the technology of the day...they were producing all those cars! WOW!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ray

The '56 "power pack system was originally intended for the T-birds but could be used on either. It had a different intake than the '57 and the oval air cleaner was intended to be used on the T-bird. The Holley 4000's had a separate part number (EDB-9510-C). I sold the last of my oval air cleaners this past year. A complete system is quite rare. The air cleaner was also used on some early '57 T-birds.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

Tom S

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2020-02-19 16:20
      Dave
       I can't let my car see that picture of the 58 Fairlane  with all of that white stuff on it . 
Jay
Then you better not let her see these either, Jay.

Tom S

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2020-02-23 04:31
... I am pretty sure the red Edsel nosed Ranchero ...
Speaking of  Edsel nosed Rancheros ...
I wonder if the looks of the Edsel would have been more popular if Ford had styled it more like the photochop on the right with Fords first grille. I can only use my imagination to see it as such but it would have been for me.  Same for the '72 Torinos/Rancheros.