News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

TBF Avengers on snow covered deck of USS Ranger CV-4, North Atlantic 1943

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

One can hardly imagine the working conditions. I believe the decks of those early carriers were covered in wood. it must have been cold, slippery and just nasty in general. the whole thing also moving at 20 knots and the pounding of the waves....let alone working on and arming these planes in those conditions. Salute those Men made of steel !

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

FiveSevenLiter

Went for a walk yesterday and found one of Gunter's countrymen driving with three season tires, so I gave him a little push.  When we were kids we called these things Cans.
Happy New Year to all, and Happy Birthday to C/J.
Terry
:canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

HaHa, thanks FiveSevenLiter

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

Haha... great box on wheels, and a pretty cheap one !
Here we have it. When even an Austrian gets stuck in the snow, only a Canadian can help us out !  :003:

Quote from: FiveSevenLiter on 2021-12-31 09:56
Went for a walk yesterday and found one of Gunter's countrymen driving with three season tires, so I gave him a little push.  When we were kids we called these things Cans.
Happy New Year to all, and Happy Birthday to C/J.
Terry
:canada:

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

Lots of nice shovels and pans.