News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Looking good.....very professional!!
Hey Joe.......Rich K and I are both having problems posting pics...........what did you obviously figure out??
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

I posted some new photos this morning............No problem!
John

FiveSevenLiter

Same for me with posting pictures, said I was over 22,000 characters when I had 25.
Terry :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

I still am using IMGUR Rich with no problems
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Plugging along...

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

lol..yep, about how my day has been going.

CobraJoe

Still moving forward....

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

gasman826

Just in time to fire up the AC.

RICH MUISE

CobraJoe

Thanks guys, got started on the first coat of paint yesterday....

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Painting got finished up yesterday:   

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Got the lights up today....

....and a "little" conversation piece also:   

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Well my neighbor finished building the door for my loft and he got it installed Wednesday while I still had the lift.

The electrician also took advantage of the scissor lift and mounted and wired the light this week, so I now have a light at night that goes on with the other garage lights:

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

He also finished up the 3 phase pipe work for the for the Bridgeport and lathe. We'll pull the wires later down the road:

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Oh, yeah, and I finally brought the kids back home today:

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,