News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

Cobra Joe, #854 is right on. To bad we can't get a copy of this to every house hold in the U.S. it might wake a few of these knotheads up.

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Couldn't agree more!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

I remember those when the carnival came to town.

alvin stadel

Whats with all the high water pants?

rmk57

I wonder how often they have to hose it out?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

terry_208

That reminds me of a fellow ruining a 58 impala.  He rebuilt the motor and screwed up the clutch/flywheel.  When things let go at high rpms pieces came through the floor and broke his leg.  Other pieces cut the brake line.  What a mess. Of course, this was back in the day.
Terry

Fairlane62

I had a pressure plate explode at 7200 rpm in a small block 67 Cougar race car in 1970.  It tore several of the bell housing bolt holes out of the block and  tore up the headers, and pieces of the pressure plate came through the floor next to my foot.  Made me a believer in scatter shields after that.

James

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Fairlane62

Hope he had enough altitude to get full canopy.