News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

Fred Steele's

djfordmanjack

nope, different license plate and Freds didnt have a suicide front. not a Nailhead either.

This is my alltime favorite Deuce rdstr.

CobraJoe

Saw this '54 at the bank yesterday?.

...and these 2 at a local show last Sunday morning

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

RICH MUISE

Somebody caught a Chevy Guy peeing on the front tire of one of the Mustangs.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

1967 Ford Gyro X Alex Tremulis Prototype

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Ecode70D

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-08-06 07:27
Somebody caught a Chevy Guy peeing on the front tire of one of the Mustangs.

In #285, that's what it looks like to me also. 

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe