News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2021-03-05 10:03
Interesting. I thought the pressed speedlines and lettering in the valve covers would be more visible. the one sin the pic look very flat and smooth, like made for a decal.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

Now I can see it in the closeup, Joe. Thx! also the fuel pump on top and typical Cad humpside heads with the siamesed center exhaust port.
I had a 331 out of a 1955 Convertible about 20 yrs ago, but it was frozen and I sold it on to a friend of mine. come to think of it, I can't remember what I did with the Hydra, But I remember having an extremely hard time getting it off the engine, because the crank couldn't be rotated. Somehow I managed to pull it all apart and even get the crank out with most of the pistons frozen.

CobraJoe

Another day at the old hand grenade factory....

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Trick-shot champion Bob Geesey, a cop in York, Pennsylvania, blasts a pipe from his wife's mouth during a demonstration of his shooting skill in 1948

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

CobraJoe

I guess that's one way to end a marriage.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

".....but it says right here in the manual that the one on the left is the direct line to the repair shop"
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

dgasman

Just wondering
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: dgasman on 2021-03-10 21:31
Just wondering

I don't care who you are....that there is funny!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

terry_208

Joe, is that a picture of the famous "puff the dragon"?
Terry

CobraJoe

Quote from: terry_208 on 2021-03-11 10:58
Joe, is that a picture of the famous "puff the dragon"?

Yes it is...

Hell from above! Puff the Magic Dragon, Douglas AC-47 "Spooky" gunship (aka "Puff the Magic Dragon") Vietnam era development of the long serving DC-3/Dakota/C-47 etc.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,